I made 2 nests and 1 mushroom. These are my first little projects with needle felting, but likely not my last! I glued them on to pieces of cherry wood. For the nests I made little branches of wire sticking out from the sides. They look a bit odd in the pictures, but much better in person! The eggs are polymer clay. The mushroom is best in my opinion, and so I think I will make more of them. It was fun to play around a bit!
1 thought on “Needlefelting”
Yeay, just discovered your blog here on blogger :0) your toadstools are adorable, I needle felted some a while ago but used seed beads for the white spots instead of felt. The little eggs are really sweet too.